Rural and Urban Divorce Reality of Mechanisation and Hypergamy
Links
unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/dyb/dyb2006/Table25.pdf
www.tinbergen.nl/~gautier/pdffiles/sincity.pdf
www.chinatoday.com.cn/English/e20033/marriage.htm
Female Hypergamy in Action
www.chinatoday.com.cn/English/e20033/marriage.htm
你就是窝囊
You're useless/a pushover
我干嘛要嫁你呀
Why the hell should I marry you
男人没钱就是垃圾
A man without money is just trash
今天早上买东西的时候...
When we were shopping this morning...
...笑话知道吗?
...being laughed at, you know that?
你要养你爸妈, 我爸妈呢?
You (say) you have to provide for your parents, what about mine?
没钱, 想起来就让我觉得可怕, 你知道吗
No money, the very idea horrifies me, you know that?
说话呀!
Say something!
你这样子真是窝囊
You're such a pathetic pushover.
什么本事都没有, 还想让我和你结婚
You are without any skill, how can you expect me to marry you
算了吧
Let's just call it quits
老是这个样子
You're always like this
说话呀!
Say something!
这个样子咱们算了吧
How about we just call it quits
今晚上我就搬走
I'll move out tonight
[Girl stands up]
算了拜拜
That's it. Bye bye.
[Girl leaves]
0
Log in to comment